Reception ideas

Sean91

DIS Veteran
Hi!

We're getting married offsite and want to do something that night, we're toying with the idea of doing something with catered events for a firework viewing but they said the event can contain "no elements of a wedding". We're two grooms so obviously there's going to be no wedding gown, is there anything other then that which could cause us an issue?

Also, any other ideas would be greatly appreciated! We've ruled out doing a Reception through a Fairytale weddings as they include a whole heap of extras that we wouldn't want. Thanks!

You wouldn’t be able to have a cake. For my daughters recent desert party (same day as her wedding) the sound people asked if there were going to be speeches so maybe that). Probably can’t have presents opened there either. I would say the only element of wedding that my daughters party had was they were dressed in their wedding clothes and there was a photographer. We had so much fun. We had the tables decorated with the colored gel lights (more of a firework night theme).

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter