Recommendation for First Night stay

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
Looking for a recommendation for a one night stay in Lake Buena Vista/Disney Springs area for one night before a 5 night stay at PO-Riverside. Decided to add a night to our stay to our Mardi Gras trip to see Festival of the Arts (last day). Looking for something fairly close to Disney Springs/Orlando Premium Outlet in a safe area without hidden fees. An included breakfast would be nice. I trust the DIS more than ratings on Expedia/Travelocity, etc. Looking to spend around $100. Booked one with a good rate but read that vandalism is common and they added a non-advertised parking fee. Any help would be appreciated.

jmpurdy

DIS Veteran
Staybridge Suites in LBV doesn't have resort fee, but just added a parking fee of $10 as of 1/20. Still, it's cheaper than most charge. Our daughter/son-in-law stayed there last year and said it was just fine. Not fancy, but clean and convenient to Disney Springs, etc. Breakfast is included.

Tinkerbellmom43

Re-earning my ears
Courtyard Marriott in The Marriott Village is great hotel. They don't have a resort fee but they do have a $15.00 a night parking fee. It's a few minutes away from the Premium outlets and close to the parks. We've booked through booking.com and hotels.com etc. a few times and have always gotten a great rate. If I remember right, we've never paid more than $120 a night there (after parking).

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.