Recommendations for an offsite Hotel

agame2323

DIS Veteran
Looking for something close that's nice and fairly comparable to one of the onsite hotels. Cleanliness is important.

Nothing is available during our dates. We've actually site at all 3 major onsite hotels. We're just going for HHN and returning to stay onsite during Christmas

I've always had super good luck booking a secret hotel on hotwire if you put in 4 stars. Both times I ended up at The Rosen Center by the convention center for $99 a night. It's a pretty upscale hotel and it's usually over $200 a night. You usually can't go wrong if you go 4 stars and secret hotel.

We stayed at the Drury Inn a few weeks ago because the Royal Pacific didn't have a room for the first night we were there. I was extremely clean and they also offer a f re e happy hour for 5-? and you get soft drinks and the people that are 21 or older gets 3 free alcohol drinks. They have a buffet also that has chicken strips, hotdogs, nachos, and a few other things. For breakfast they have sausage, eggs, gravy, drinks, potatoes, cereal, waffles you can make and s few other things. All the food and drinks are free and all of its really good. We stayed in the one in Valdosta for 2 nights during the summer and they had food and drinks there too. They wi'll also take you to and from the parks, buy we didn't go to the park that day. I would highly recommend it.

I'll second the Rosen properties, we've stayed at both center and plaza, and to us they felt on par with a deluxe resort at WDW, minus the price lol. Very clean, and I think recently renovated. Both are within walking distance of many places to eat on I drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!