>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

No, the refillable mugs are still only refilled for free at the resorts, not the theme parks. She may have refilled her mug illegally at the counter service restaurants where you fill your own drink.

Awesome. Thanks for the confirmation. That's what I thought.

Can anyone confirm if there are other colors for the new Pixar resort mug besides pink? Also curious if both the new Mickey and Pixar mugs will be available at all the resorts. We will be there this summer.

I have a room only reservation at AoA for our first night. The next day we start our package at Pop with the dining plan. Will we be able to pick up the mugs at AoA for breakfast before we move to Pop?

I have a room only reservation at AoA for our first night. The next day we start our package at Pop with the dining plan. Will we be able to pick up the mugs at AoA for breakfast before we move to Pop?

You can pick up your mugs anytime on check in day, at any resort.

If you haven't checked out of AoA yet, it might not recognize your Pop reservation.

Might have been answered already, but are there different designs depending on what resort you are staying at or what time of year? We will be at OKW in October and I'm curious if there are multiple designs?

Might have been answered already, but are there different designs depending on what resort you are staying at or what time of year? We will be at OKW in October and I'm curious if there are multiple designs?
Just a heads up regarding OKW. You can get refills at Goods to Go and maybe the Turtle Shack if it is open (it's only open seasonally). So that can make it hard to get refills. We always just fill our refrigerator up with sodas of our choice instead of purchasing the refillable mug at OKW.

There are 2 designs across all the resorts at the moment. Mickey and Pixar. Sometimes around holidays there will be a different design for that holiday across the resorts. I believe that has only happened for Halloween and Christmas.

There are 2 designs across all the resorts at the moment. Mickey and Pixar. Sometimes around holidays there will be a different design for that holiday across the resorts. I believe that has only happened for Halloween and Christmas.

We were hoping for Halloween themed mugs, so fingers crossed it happens this year!! Thanks for the info :)

For a few years there was the one style with 4 different kid colors.

Last Halloween there was a special. I might have missed info about the Xmas one. But by Feb it was back to what it had been for a few years. Now there are these two new ones mentioned. (And maybe the style from the last couple years is entirely gone? Not sure.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!