>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Can anyone update which mugs they’re seeing at the resorts? Are the new Mickey mugs and Toy Story mugs at all the resorts or are the Toy Story ones still limited? Also, all the pictures I saw of the new mugs all had the same color lids (black for the Mickey, can’t remember for the Toy Story ones). Are these still available in a variety of lids like the old ones.

The mugs at POP had been red or black for Mickey, green or pink for Toy Story.

Can anyone update which mugs they’re seeing at the resorts? Are the new Mickey mugs and Toy Story mugs at all the resorts or are the Toy Story ones still limited? Also, all the pictures I saw of the new mugs all had the same color lids (black for the Mickey, can’t remember for the Toy Story ones). Are these still available in a variety of lids like the old ones.

Are there still the "visiting Disney resorts" mugs in addition to Mickey and Toy Story, or are those gone now?

Are there still the "visiting Disney resorts" mugs in addition to Mickey and Toy Story, or are those gone now?

Are these the ones from last year, the ones with the signs for pop century, etc? If so, I didn't see them at CBR or any of the resorts I wandered around in those couple of days (WL, AKL, POFQ, Con, Poly).

Are these the ones from last year, the ones with the signs for pop century, etc? If so, I didn't see them at CBR or any of the resorts I wandered around in those couple of days (WL, AKL, POFQ, Con, Poly).

Yes, those are the ones that were sold through part of 2019. Sounds like it’s a design switch to Mickey and Pixar.

Yes, those are the ones that were sold through part of 2019. Sounds like it’s a design switch to Mickey and Pixar.

Ah, I didn't realize they had lasted through early 2019... but then, it was fairly early in 2018 that I had gotten them (and think they may have been there in Sept 2017 as well?). The new ones work just as well... but the "Visiting" ones were much cuter, IMHO. :)

Christmas mugs appeared in mid-November last year (probably around the time the MVMCPs started). A friend of mine picked one up for me.

Christmas mugs were even earlier than that. I think they started rolling out as soon as Halloween was over.

We arrived 11/02/18, and I had heard about Christmas mugs on the Dis, so I was on the lookout. I didn't see any that first evening, but there were a bunch at AoA at lunch on 11/03/18 when I bought mine. Those were the Mickey/Minnie gingerbread decorating with burgundy lids and handles. They later came out with black lids/handles in that design, and then a Snow White one closer to Christmas. Maybe there was another design in the mix in December as well.

The Halloween ones last year were in short supply, and lots of people who wanted one couldn't buy one. The Christmas ones were much better stocked.

I'm wondering if there will be something Star Wars themed for SWGE's opening.

I was there for Halloween last year and could not get a Halloween mug for the entire two weeks I was there. Hopefully this year I can get one!

We have a trip planned the last weekend of October, so I'm already worried we won't be able to get Halloween mugs either. I'm hoping they have more available this year. We did get Christmas ones. But we were there at the very beginning of December and from everything I read, there were plenty in supply.

So on the OP post, it says something about a reactivation fee...has anyone done that? Is it full price, or a discounted price?

So on the OP post, it says something about a reactivation fee...has anyone done that? Is it full price, or a discounted price?
Reactivation cost (if they have one) is the same as buying a new mug. Just get a new mug.

We are staying only one night at a resort in November. We are doing one park day of arrival and another day of checkout, are these mugs worth it for the short stay? I require a ton of coffee and diet coke to function, I am not sure the cost of beverages without the mug?

We are staying only one night at a resort in November. We are doing one park day of arrival and another day of checkout, are these mugs worth it for the short stay? I require a ton of coffee and diet coke to function, I am not sure the cost of beverages without the mug?
If you buy a beverage you get two free refills with it on the day of purchase. It most likely wouldn’t be worth it to buy the mug if you took advantage of the free refills by hanging on to your cup. :)

I think the beverages cost between $2.99 and $3.99

Remember, they are only good at the resort

We are now doing a split stay (2 nights at CBR and then 4 nights at Poly). Are the designs of the mugs the same at both of these resorts? If so, we will just get them at CBR and then we can use them at Poly, correct? If not, and Poly has Hawaiian themed mugs, I'd rather wait and get them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter