>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Has anyone seen the Star Wars mug at POFQ? We are going in February and I know my husband would love the upgrade!

I’m hoping both the SkyLiner and SW mugs will still be around for our July trip and ideally a new one (4th of July) would be nice. That would let the 3 adults in our party to get the upgradable mugs and my nieces to get the regular ones. 🤞

I’m hoping both the SkyLiner and SW mugs will still be around for our July trip and ideally a new one (4th of July) would be nice. That would let the 3 adults in our party to get the upgradable mugs and my nieces to get the regular ones. 🤞
I REALLY want the Skyliner one, I HOPE they still have it in June...

Potentially dumb and simple question - I know the Meadow snack bar at Fort Wilderness has fairly limited hours. But are mug refills available there all day, even if the snack bar itself is closed?

Been trying to get SW at Trails End takeout at FW for last 2 days. They told me today they aren't sure when more coming as they were told warehouse is OUT! May have to visit all resorts. Here for 4 more days. If anyone knows somewhere in stock plz.let me know. TIA

Been trying to get SW at Trails End takeout at FW for last 2 days. They told me today they aren't sure when more coming as they were told warehouse is OUT! May have to visit all resorts. Here for 4 more days. If anyone knows somewhere in stock plz.let me know. TIA

All Star Sports had them as of yesterday when we left. They’re in the food court and also the gift shop.

So this is an upgrade for $10 to your existing refillable mug? Is it available at all resorts? We will be at Saratoga Springs in July. Thanks in advance.

So this is an upgrade for $10 to your existing refillable mug? Is it available at all resorts? We will be at Saratoga Springs in July. Thanks in advance.

Yes for the upgrade and maybe for the all resorts. It sounds like the SkyLiner mug might primarily be available at, or around, the SkyLiner resorts. Since your trip is in July, the same as ours, who knows if the SkyLiner and Star Wars mugs will even be available or if they might have different mugs by then?

Yes for the upgrade and maybe for the all resorts. It sounds like the SkyLiner mug might primarily be available at, or around, the SkyLiner resorts. Since your trip is in July, the same as ours, who knows if the SkyLiner and Star Wars mugs will even be available or if they might have different mugs by then?
Thanks, it looks like this is going to be a reoccurring thing! look forward to new ones rolling out for different Holidays and events!

Is it allowable to bring an old or non-Disney reusable cup for coffee and water and then pay the single purchase price each time, to avoid wastage, if you don’t want to buy the actual cup each trip?

Thanks, it looks like this is going to be a reoccurring thing! look forward to new ones rolling out for different Holidays and events!

Agree! It’s also win/win for everyone. Disney finds another small revenue stream and for a small up-charge we end up with a souvenir that we’re likely to use after or vacation than the plastic mugs.

Hopefully we will both have a 4th of July mug as an option for our trips. 👍🏻

Agree! It’s also win/win for everyone. Disney finds another small revenue stream and for a small up-charge we end up with a souvenir that we’re likely to use after or vacation than the plastic mugs.

Hopefully we will both have a 4th of July mug as an option for our trips. 👍🏻
Agreed. Fourth of July seems to be a great time for Disney to theme things and a prime opportunity to make a Celebration style cup. Here's to raising those themed cups on July 4th!

Where is
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet...if you place a mobile order at Primo Piatta at Disney's Riviera Resort, you can get a refillable mug for free. It is listed as $0 and worked for us with our order today.
Where is the refillable drink station located at Riviera? Thinking of booking our next trip there with free dining and was wondering where you actually can get the drinks filled up.

I’ve heard both ways so I’m asking . Refillable mugs are they good for 14 days or no ? We have a split stay and are contemplating dining plan for first half of ten stay

I’ve heard both ways so I’m asking . Refillable mugs are they good for 14 days or no ? We have a split stay and are contemplating dining plan for first half of ten stay

Also, the refillable mugs are not tied to DDP or even a resort stay. Anyone can purchase and activate one. Last trip, I started at Pop (without dining plan) for the first night before moving to the Swan. I paid out of pocket for a mug when I was at Pop, and used it to refill at the Boardwalk resorts after moving there (no refill stations at Swolphin because technically off property, but we were always walking past WDW properties, so it was easy to get a quick drink).

A non-resort guest could even go to a close hotel, buy a mug and fill it on the way to/from the park. For example, stop off at the Contemporary, refill at Contempo Cafe and continue to MK or the TTC. I know there are people who resort hop on their non-park days, and $20 for a refillable mug to enjoy soda/coffee at each stop is a lot less expensive than a park ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter