>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Sorry I'm a little confused.... Friend told me that the refillable resort mugs were only able to be refilled (for free) in the resort you purchased them in, not every resort... in following this thread, it appears that is incorrect?

So if we have a split stay (two reservations), 1 night in Pop, and 7 in Poly... if we buy a refillable mug in Pop, we can bring to Poly with us and use there the rest of the trip?

Your friend is incorrect - the mugs can be used in any resort.

Sorry I'm a little confused.... Friend told me that the refillable resort mugs were only able to be refilled (for free) in the resort you purchased them in, not every resort... in following this thread, it appears that is incorrect?

So if we have a split stay (two reservations), 1 night in Pop, and 7 in Poly... if we buy a refillable mug in Pop, we can bring to Poly with us and use there the rest of the trip?

Awhile back, it was exactly as your friend described it. You bought a resort-specific mug, and used it only at your resort for the duration of your visit. That changed a few years ago. There is now one refillable mug that's sold at all resorts, and can be used at any resort for 14 days from the date of purchase.

So yes, you can buy a mug at Pop, and use it at Poly.

I know this must be answered elsewhere, but it's not in the first post, so I'm asking, presumably again... we have the DDP starting next Tuesday, but we just added Monday to our stay. Is there any way we can get our mugs on Monday? I can live with paying for a Coke or two for one day, but I'd rather not.

I know this must be answered elsewhere, but it's not in the first post, so I'm asking, presumably again... we have the DDP starting next Tuesday, but we just added Monday to our stay. Is there any way we can get our mugs on Monday? I can live with paying for a Coke or two for one day, but I'd rather not.
Your mugs are available on the first day of your stay that is linked to the dining plan.

If you have the dining plan on your reservation for Monday, you can get the mugs on Monday and will not be charged. If your dining plan begins on Tuesday, you would be able to get a mug on Monday, but you'd have to pay for it.

I can live with paying for a Coke or two for one day, but I'd rather not.
You can refill your drink up to three times during the day when you buy a single beverage. I purchased a Coke for lunch and was able to go back and get a refill after dinner. :)

You can refill your drink up to three times during the day when you buy a single beverage. I purchased a Coke for lunch and was able to go back and get a refill after dinner. :)

Thanks! I didn't even think of the refillable cups, because I've never needed one. :)

I thought that it was only refillable for three hours?
If I get a single cup, I'll update with my results.

We did a Resort crawl at our last visit in 2015 to see which we'd like to stay at and the mugs worked at all those we tried.

What do you mean, coffee is separate? Thanks.

Does that apply with a split stay and having the PS&D promotion only on the first half? Thanks!

I think you're going back too far in time for me to remember the exact conversations that were being had, but I'll do my best and others can correct me lol. Ok fine I went back to May to find what you're looking at...

Coffee doesn't have the chip reader. Or hot chocolate. Or hot water for tea. Or iced tea. The chip reader is only for soda machines.

Dansdad responded that way to two posts in a row.

Are the mugs still good 14 days? We have split stay and the dining plan for only the first half.

If I have my mugs from the last trip can I take them and have them re-activated?

Both of them are true. I have a feeling you're asking about the first one. And yes it's true.

If you have a plan with the mug on the first part of a stay you can keep using it.

(If you have a mug on the second half, though, you're out of luck on the first part. Can only get the included mug once the mug-containing part of the stay starts. You'll either be mug-less for that part or you can buy one.)

Here now on a split stay, and yes, I can confirm that if the first part of your stay is not the part that includes your dining plan, you cannot get the mug early. I did not try a disposable cup, although I just realized I used one with my dinner last night, but threw it away after one serving.

POR only has pink, blue, and purple lidded mugs right now. All have white handles.

I want to Disney in 2016 but I am thick of going back again 2018/2019 but I did not looking at the prices for tea/coffee so I was just wonding if the Disney with out the Disney Refillable Mug be use for tea/coffee

I want to Disney in 2016 but I am thick of going back again 2018/2019 but I did not looking at the prices for tea/coffee so I was just wonding if the Disney with out the Disney Refillable Mug be use for tea/coffee

I'm not sure what you're asking.

The mug can be used for tea and coffee. From what I recall, beverage prices without the mug aren't much different from each other.

I'm interpreting this as:

I went to Disney in 2016 but I am thinking of going back again in 2018/2019. During my previous trip, I did not check the prices for tea/coffee so I was just wondering if Disney, without purchasing the Disney refillable mug, provides one-use cups that can be used for tea/coffee.

If this is your question, then yes. Disney sells paper cups that can be used for soft drinks, tea, coffee. Current cost is $3.29 (regular)-$3.69 (large).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!