Refillable mug

klfay80

Mouseketeer
Having a total brain fart right now.....does disney sell a refillable mug in the parks that you can use in all the parks

Universal sells one that can be used throughout the parks (it's not free refills, but it's not much), that might be what you're thinking of.

There isn't a refillable mug in the parks, but they do offer one at the Water Parks and resorts.

I didn't think so.....all I drink is water...if I bring a water bottle is there anyplace to fill it up for free

I didn't think so.....all I drink is water...if I bring a water bottle is there anyplace to fill it up for free

Sure. There are water fountains around the parks, including a few of the newer type that allow for easy bottle refills. You can also ask for cups of complimentary ice water at any counter service restaurant. There are also a few locations that have self-service drink stations that include a water option.

Honestly in my opinion if you’re not staying at the resort often the mug isn’t really worth it. But since it comes with the DP I guess it’s also not a huge waste. But we only used ours sparingly at AS Movies

I like to resort hop, so I bring my mug everywhere, it's also convenient last thing at night to get off the bus and grab a hot chocolate or hot tea at the food court before going back to my room as I always have a hot drink when hitting the hay.

I like to resort hop, so I bring my mug everywhere, it's also convenient last thing at night to get off the bus and grab a hot chocolate or hot tea at the food court before going back to my room as I always have a hot drink when hitting the hay.
How do you do that? I thought the chip in each mug only allowed you to use it at your resort?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts