Refillable mugs?

disney1474

DIS Veteran
you can get coffee in the mugs correct? Also, do they have milk and cream for the coffee or just cream??
Don't like cream in coffee!

Which resort are you looking at, I believe they all have milk, some resorts have a very small drink station

Also, do they have milk and cream for the coffee or just cream??

Who even knows what's in those containers? It's some white stuff that kinda seems to be a cross between milk and half and half. At some of the resorts, like at contempo cafe at contemporary, the vat of it is big enough it simply cannot be actual milk or half and half.

Not sure we'll ever truly know what they have to put in the coffee...

And yes you can get coffee, though if I recall correctly, at Kidani their set-up isn't as fancy as at other resorts.

If you feel like perusing it, the sticky thread on the mugs is here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/refillable-mug-faq-new.3437666/

I think it is all those "creamer" products that have nothing to do with milk. Add some milk to your mug in the room before going for coffee.

Can't you make coffee in your room? I can't see the value of walking long distances to fill a small cup with a drink that you can have in your room.

:earsboy: Bill

DH and I are not coffee drinkers, but do enjoy our tea every morning. I can't stand cream in tea. I can honestly say that the milk does indeed taste like milk in the containers listed as such.

If the small containers are not refrigerated or cold, it’s not milk and probably some non-dairy creamer mix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter