Refillable Popcorn Bucket

finleyd

DisneyFin
Where can you purchase the bucket in the Magic Kingdom? Do they have refills available at each park?

The buckets are at various popcorn stands. The only one we used in MK was near the hub, on the right if you're facing the front of the castle. There are popcorn carts, at each park, that offer refills.

All over and yes.

I know, that's very nondescript but there are popcorn carts in every land. I can't tell you where every one of them is but there are definitely popcorn carts near the Jungle cruise, between Splash and BTMR, and sort of across from the shooting gallery.

Do they still have the Lotus Popcorn bucket? We saw it in AK and Epcot in May. Hubby is a popcorn nut and want to get him one we can cheaply refill. (and I want that bucket!)

All over and yes.

I know, that's very nondescript but there are popcorn carts in every land. I can't tell you where every one of them is but there are definitely popcorn carts near the Jungle cruise, between Splash and BTMR, and sort of across from the shooting gallery.
And also the cart near City Hall just before you walk under the train station as you leave the MK. A perfect spot for one more refill as you head back to your resort.

In Epcot, get a refill in Canada for the trip back to any Epcot-area resort if you're heading out through the International Gateway.

Do they still have the Lotus Popcorn bucket? We saw it in AK and Epcot in May. Hubby is a popcorn nut and want to get him one we can cheaply refill. (and I want that bucket!)
I saw it yesterday at the AK popcorn cart (it wasn't actually a cart - it sells more than that and looks like a bar is next to it) right next to Everest. Didn't look anywhere else but the definitely offered it to me there.

Where can you purchase the bucket in the Magic Kingdom? Do they have refills available at each park?

Lots of stands all over each park sell the refillable popcorn bucket. I've heard that each park has it's own design with the Fab 5 enjoying the park. I have the Epcot one from our visit in March. I recently lent it to a friend that also went to WDW in June to use.

Just FYI about my experience in March, we wanted the Tie Fighter figural popcorn bucket & when we purchased it Hollywood Studios, we were told this is NOT the refillable one. I'm guessing all of the figural ones (including the Lotus one) are not refillable but you should verify that when you visit WDW. We had to buy the regular bucket with the Fab 5 on it to get refills. We also carried a large ziploc bag to keep our popcorn fresher.

Does anyone have a list of the kiosks that have flavored popcorn?

The Epcot kiosk as described by the PP is the only location i know of that serves sour cream & onion, buffalo & cheese popcorns & does sell the refillable bucket. I've heard Canada has maple flavored popcorn, but i don't know if it's part of the refillable program. As i'm not a fan of maple, i've never looked for it to confirm.

Just FYI about my experience in March, we wanted the Tie Fighter figural popcorn bucket & when we purchased it Hollywood Studios, we were told this is NOT the refillable one. I'm guessing all of the figural ones (including the Lotus one) are not refillable but you should verify that when you visit WDW. We had to buy the regular bucket with the Fab 5 on it to get refills. We also carried a large ziploc bag to keep our popcorn fresher.

I do know it was refillable when we were there in May. But I passed on it. Sounds like it is in AK so I am heading there in a few weeks. THANK YOU for the idea of the ziploc bag. that will help to keep it fresher in the humidity.

The lotus bucket was refillable in May, and not just in Animal Kingdom, but at all parks. We refilled it every day of our trip. I don't know if the rules have changed- just telling you my first-hand experience.

I was watching a VLOG on youtube and the vlogger got a refillable bucket refilled with a maple popcorn in MK, looked like it was back by Pecos Bill where they used to have Turkey legs. We were in Epcot a few weeks ago and tried all of the flavors from the cart by Figment, they had sour cream & onion, cheddar and the buffalo blue cheese.

The lotus bucket was refillable in May, and not just in Animal Kingdom, but at all parks. We refilled it every day of our trip. I don't know if the rules have changed- just telling you my first-hand experience.
That would be so cool if it is that way in a few weeks.

Hi everyone!. This is my first post on the Forum... I have a bucket from my last visit in 2014. It's a pretty plain one. I'm supposed to be headed back in 3 weeks and I'm wondering if I can use my bucket from then? Would save me 10 bucks lol. Also - just to clarify - after you purchase the bucket, is it that ANY refill is $1.50?

I do know it was refillable when we were there in May. But I passed on it. Sounds like it is in AK so I am heading there in a few weeks. THANK YOU for the idea of the ziploc bag. that will help to keep it fresher in the humidity.
I saw on the Disney Dining Website that AK popcorn buckets are $9.39 whereas the PC buckets in MK are $9.99... Looks to be the same bucket. If you notice the difference in price - would you let us know, please? Thanks!! I'm mostly just curious, gonna get the bucket anyway and it's only 60 cents difference. Refills at AK were $1.39 as opposed to the $1.50 at Epcot and MK. Curious!

Hi everyone!. This is my first post on the Forum... I have a bucket from my last visit in 2014. It's a pretty plain one. I'm supposed to be headed back in 3 weeks and I'm wondering if I can use my bucket from then? Would save me 10 bucks lol. Also - just to clarify - after you purchase the bucket, is it that ANY refill is $1.50?
They may not honor the $1.50 refill if it is obviously not a recent bucket.. just my opinion.

Refills are only for your current trip.

I saw on the Disney Dining Website that AK popcorn buckets are $9.39 whereas the PC buckets in MK are $9.99... Looks to be the same bucket. If you notice the difference in price - would you let us know, please? Thanks!! I'm mostly just curious, gonna get the bucket anyway and it's only 60 cents difference. Refills at AK were $1.39 as opposed to the $1.50 at Epcot and MK. Curious!

I wonder if one includes tax and the other does not. Might explain the price difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter