Refillable Popcorn Bucket

Does anyone know how late the Popcorn stands are open at night? I would love to get a refill on my way out of the park at closing.

Does anyone know how late the Popcorn stands are open at night? I would love to get a refill on my way out of the park at closing.

I can tell you that this works at the popcorn cart before the exit tunnel (on the right side) leaving the Magic Kingdom and the Canada stand in World Showcase. Those are the only 2 places I have personal experience with.

So are only certain buckets considered refillable? If I got the Cinderella bucket, am I able to refill that one?

I'm here now. Brought my popcorn bucket that I purchased in April in Animal Kingdom. I've refilled it in Hollywood Studios, two different Magic Kingdom locations, and Epcot Future World and Canada locations. It appears to me there's a new universal bucket in all the parks, but no one's even made a comment about my "old" bucket.

IMG_7982.JPG This is the bucket we bought on August 10 in Hollywood Studios. It is about 8" high, and 6" across. We just clipped it onto our string bag.
You can also have it refilled at the water parks. The only flavored stands we saw were in Epcot. The cheese/sour cream one near Figment, and the maple flavored in Canada. Both were still the $1.50 refills. The maple flavored was more like caramel corn, and we did half regular/half maple. The cast member even took the trouble to layer the 2 flavors!

We bought one last week at DHS and absolutely loved it - a great value for three boys (and mom!) It was nice to have a readily available snack that didn't cost a ton! Carts were all over the place - I may not remember all the refill locations but I can bet our youngest son memorized them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts