Refreshing MDE on website vs app

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
Can we get another explanation of how to do this? I'm looking at my phone and I'm thinking I go into www.mydisneyexperience.com and not the app right? Then how so I get to my FPs? I know this has been explained many times and I appreciate any help. Thanks

The quickest way is to download the MDE app. You then sign into your account and then you can easily find where to "click" to get your existing FP+ plans. From there, if you want to modify one of them, tap on the one you want to modify and follow the prompts. It'll show you what's available and possible times. If you want to pick a different time slot to search, there is a scrolling bar across the top with times in 30 minute intervals. Scroll to the time you want and it'll refresh. You won't lose your existing FP+ until you make a change and then tap a second time to accept the change.

The quickest way is to download the MDE app. You then sign into your account and then you can easily find where to "click" to get your existing FP+ plans. From there, if you want to modify one of them, tap on the one you want to modify and follow the prompts. It'll show you what's available and possible times. If you want to pick a different time slot to search, there is a scrolling bar across the top with times in 30 minute intervals. Scroll to the time you want and it'll refresh. You won't lose your existing FP+ until you make a change and then tap a second time to accept the change.

I have seen a few posts lately saying they had better luck with the website, not the app. I think OP is asking about that, and I'd be really interested, too!

I personally had amazing success on the actual website as opposed to the app. When you are done with your first three go to the mde website and on the left side drop down click on the fast pass+ link. Then it will ask you which park almost like you're doing it for the first time. What I did was pick a ride I wanted like pooh and it said 345. I kept hitting the times bar above a few times and then it popped up with a 110. Did the same with splash grabbed one for us at 915. Kept hitting the time bar on top and wound up grabbing one for 5:20! It's a little wonky I did get Olaf a few times but for the most part I got what I wanted like Buzz,JC,Aladdin and HM!

I personally had amazing success on the actual website as opposed to the app. When you are done with your first three go to the mde website and on the left side drop down click on the fast pass+ link. Then it will ask you which park almost like you're doing it for the first time. What I did was pick a ride I wanted like pooh and it said 345. I kept hitting the times bar above a few times and then it popped up with a 110. Did the same with splash grabbed one for us at 915. Kept hitting the time bar on top and wound up grabbing one for 5:20! It's a little wonky I did get Olaf a few times but for the most part I got what I wanted like Buzz,JC,Aladdin and HM!
this is what I did too, older Android phone so no MDE app.

This is what I was looking for - several people have referred to "refreshing the website" as opposed to the using the app. I will have to look into both. JPM4 can you get a 4th and 5th FP for another park? Say I'm in Epcot and done my 3 FPs - can I get 4 and 5 for MK?

This is what I was looking for - several people have referred to "refreshing the website" as opposed to the using the app. I will have to look into both. JPM4 can you get a 4th and 5th FP for another park? Say I'm in Epcot and done my 3 FPs - can I get 4 and 5 for MK?
Yes as long as you have a hopper. Once you use up your 3 you have to go to add a fast pass and then it will ask you what park. You can easily get things like POTC,JC,and HM. The key is if you see something you want even if the time isn't ideal grab it then go in and modify it and keep refreshing or changing the times and half the time you will get better times for that attraction. My son LOVED the barnstormer and i literally rode it 3 times in 15 minutes with a standby wait time posted at 45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter