Refurbishment Status?

agirlcallededdy

Mouseketeer
Anyone who has been to Aulani recently, can you comment on the pool refurbishment status? I saw on the American Idol post this information on the adult pool:

We would also like to make you aware that Wailana adult pool will be closed during this time due to previously scheduled refurbishments. This refurbishment is unrelated to the television production, and all other areas of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa will be available for you to enjoy.

Silly me thought the whole thing would be done by how. How disruptive will this be to our 2/3 - 2/10/20 stay?

TIA!

So, We will be there from 2/10-2/17. I have not received any emails regarding the adult pool being closed while we are there. (yet) So I am hoping that, perhaps that means they plan to have it opened by then?? Wishful thinking. We will be there on our honeymoon, and yes we would really like this pool to be open.

So, We will be there from 2/10-2/17. I have not received any emails regarding the adult pool being closed while we are there. (yet) So I am hoping that, perhaps that means they plan to have it opened by then?? Wishful thinking. We will be there on our honeymoon, and yes we would really like this pool to be open.

Just wondering, how did you book your trip? Through Disney Travel? DVC Members? Through a third party?

Just wondering, how did you book your trip? Through Disney Travel? DVC Members? Through a third party?
I booked it myself via the website. I just logged into my Disney experience account and booked it.

I have called and spoken to them and they said that they will let guests that are staying with them and the general public know when it is complete and open, otherwise you should anticipate that it will remain closed. I asked for an eta and they said they did not want to give dates at this time.

I have called and spoken to them and they said that they will let guests that are staying with them and the general public know when it is complete and open, otherwise you should anticipate that it will remain closed. I asked for an eta and they said they did not want to give dates at this time.

That's too bad! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!