Reg season vs Value- discounts

PoTC_Junkie

Earning My Ears
What are people's experiences with discounts for hotels concerning regualar season vs value season.

I would really like to go this fall but don't know if my chances of getting a better rate is the latter part of October (even though it is still "regular" season) or wait until "value" season starts November 3rd (I think). Do they offer deeper discounts one way or the other??

In 2000 I was able to get a $99 rate per night at CBR but that was value season with a MKC dicount.

Any thoughts??

Thanks

(want to take a mini getaway with my husband)

We usually go to WDW in January. we are also going in May.
Last month, we had a room at ASMo for $50 a night (AP rate).
For May, I was offered $94 a night for the same room w/discount (DC rate).
Just a little difference. ;) :rolleyes:

The Disney Club card[the new MK card] has Discounts on Rooms ALL year long so for $39.95 [ask your employer if they offer the discounted DC Also E Book has a discount on DC] you can get a discounted room rate and discounted tickets.
click here to see ALL the DC Benifits!!
http://www.wdwig.com/disneyclub.htm

What do you think??

The DC card discount is (shamefully) exactly the same as AAA's discount. So if you are only interested in hotel discounts, not shop regularly at the DS and have a membership in AAA, save yourself the $30 or $40 in DC membership and use AAA to book. Call ahead, though!

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter