Regal Palms--Mini Review

willowsnn3

DIS Veteran
Sooo, we booked a bounce back free dining offer from Disney for 5/29 thru 6/03 but decided to go 3 days early & needed a place to stay for those 3 nights.

We had originally booked thru VRBO/Homeaway for a condo at Regal Palms but the owners decided to sell their condo and the new owners honored our reservation. The new company was Sunkiss Villas. A bit aggravating as we had to get a refund from one & then repay the other... but it all worked out.

You don't get the exact address until a couple days before you arrive but the address was on the email I got about the sale of the property so I already knew which one it would be. Then you receive a code to unlock the door when you arrive. Instructions were very clear not to even try to enter the condo before 4 pm which is check in time.

We arrived around 2pm & checked in at the clubhouse where we were given wristbands so we would be able to use the pool. Towels at the pool are not free. You can pay a deposit of $10 for a towel card that allows you to get 1 towel per card and you have to drop off the towel when you leave the pool area. I used my credit card to put a 'hold' for 9 cards & was never charged anything as we returned the towels each time. They were nice towels & you could bring your own from home & not get a card but we had enough luggage as it was.

The lazy river was very nice and one of the reasons we rented here as we were not going to the parks for those first 3 days. We spent a lot of time at the pool & hot tub. One word of advice: They do not furnish floats or tubes for the lazy river. You can "buy" (not rent) from them for $15. We went to 5 Below which is right down the road from there & purchased the tubes for $5 & a pool noodle for $1 & my grandson also purchased a boat type float for $5. More than got our money's worth, lol.

Trying to post pictures but apparently my computer is not co operating at the moment

Last edited:
The condo itself was a 4 bedroom end unit. 1 queen suite w/bath downstairs, 1 king suite w/bath & 2 twin bedrooms & full bath upstairs. There was also a sofa bed downstairs & a half bath.
Beds were comfortable enough and no bedbugs as I had seen an earlier post about bed bugs at Regal Palms.

Dining table w/6 chairs & a smaller table in kitchen with 2 chairs.

Very quiet neighborhood, I can't remember hearing any outside noises at all during our stay.
All in all a pretty good place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!