Regal palms resort...anyone stay here?

Njmama2threegirls

Earning My Ears
hey all, looking for opinions, pros/cons of the Regal Palms resort in Davenport. Any suggestions for other favorite offsite resorts also welcomed.

Yes!!! We have stayed there 3 times I think. LOVED it each time. We always choose a unit near the clubhouse so we can walk to the pool. The lazy river is very small but the current is kinda fast. My kids spend hours walking against the current.

Regal palms have really good prices on VRBO. I am looking at RP also. I have also looked at Cypress Pointe. It looks nice but more expensive then RP. I have stayed at Wyndham Bonnet creek several times. WBC is great but is more expensive.

Can anyone advise on what the drive to the Disney parks is like from Regal Palms? Our last offsite stay was at Windsor Hills and we appreciated the easy and quick (~ 10 min on average) drive to the parks from there. The rates for a townhouse at Regal Palms are pretty attractive compared to Windsor Hills townhouses.

Travel time about 20 min

Go out onto Hwy 27 And TURN RIGHT going South till you TURN LEFT onto I-4

OR Join Hwy 27 AND TURN LEFT going North JOIN Hwy 192 & on to Sherberth Rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!