Regarding Block out Dates for Deluxe Annual Passes

JeannieJay

Mouseketeer
Are the block-out dates set out on the DL website for 2018 solid, or do they add additional block out dates as time goes on?

We are going next month, and are considering upgrading our 3 day parkhoppers to annual passes, as we will be going back for a week next April with our adult children. Those are the only 2 times we will go during that year, as we don't live close.

If the dates will not be changed, it's worth it to us, because the only block-out date during our week are saturdays, and we wouldn't be going on the saturday anyway. If they add additional dates, then we won't be upgrading.

Thanks.

If the blockout dates change it will because Disney has lifted blockout days. I've never seen them add additional blockout dates once they've been released.

Let's put it this way. In the 15+ years I've had a pass I've seen them completely close a park more times than I've seen the blockout day schedule change once it's published.

So I'm confused..... On Disneyland's website, when I check the blockout dates for next summer, it only shows Saturdays for July (plus one Sunday). I thought most of the summer was blocked for the deluxe annual passholders. What am I missing here...?

Thanks!

So I'm confused..... On Disneyland's website, when I check the blockout dates for next summer, it only shows Saturdays for July (plus one Sunday). I thought most of the summer was blocked for the deluxe annual passholders. What am I missing here...?

Thanks!
No, SoCal passes are blocked for the summer. For Deluxe, it is generally Saturdays and holidays (Sunday before Memorial day, Sunday before 4th of July....)

Thanks!
You're not missing anything.
The calendar you see for Deluxe AP's is the way I've seen it for the past couple of years that I've been an AP holder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter