• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Regarding the Polynesian and room requests

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
We are leaving in 3 weeks and are staying at the Polynesian in the Hawaii building. We requested a smoking room which I know is only available on the 3rd floor. My questions is if there are many requests for smoking rooms how is it determined who does and who doesn't get one? Do they go back to who booked first who arrives first. My DH will only smoke on the balcony but he won't do it in a non-smoking section he feels it is not right hense the need for a smoking room in the smoking section.

Kudos to your DH for being so courteous of others. I don't know much, but my guess would be that if you requested smoking as your first request that they will do their darnedest to fill that request first. I think most people will request 3rd floor for the view or the balcony and not necessarily for the smoking option. I think you have a good chance of having your request met. JMHO

We'll be at the Polynesian on the 27th, but I'm probably going to request Tahiti. Perhaps, we'll bump into each other!!

I'll be wearing my green ribbon.... and thank your husband for using the balcony to smoke :-) Not too many people are considerate these days :-)

Have a great trip!

you should have a pretty good chance of getting the smoking room. They are usually very good about honoring the smoking or non-smoking requests!

Have a great time! :D

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter