Regional fast food that you just have to have when you get close to it?

I live in North Idaho near Spokane. Zips (burgers) is my favorite local chain. Delicious!!

It’s not regional but I keep chickens and always end up buying kfc so I have live chickens in the back and kfc in the fron of the car

Abbott's Lobsters in Noank, CT. Your lobster is alive when you order it, and you eat off paper plates, out on the dock over the Mystic River. While you're eating, you sometimes see lobster boats pull up with their catch. Added bonus: you can dock your boat and eat there, too.

Portillo's here in Chicago. Italian beef, Italian sausage sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, ribs, chocolate cake, great salads, lots more. A couple locations in Florida (Tampa), a few in Arizona (Phoenix), a few in California (LA), a whole bunch in Chicago area.

www.portillos.com
There’s one in Madison, WI too.

I live in North Idaho near Spokane. Zips (burgers) is my favorite local chain. Delicious!!

their deep fried mushrooms are wonderful. they also do the best fast food breakfasts i've found (more like what is offered at a diner vs. wrapped grab and go fare).

In n' Out - I will make sure to hit it when available. I used to also hit Potbelly, but there is one nearby now - yay!

I love Super Dawg in Chicago. I've only eaten there twice but would love to have one again. Don't know if I'll ever make it back up there..
I'm a Whataburger fan, it's always nice to stop and get one when we get back to Texas after a trip.

Lou Malnati's Pizza Self explanatory, mostly pizza

www.loumalnatis.com

56 Chicago locations, 4 in Arizona (Phoenix), 2 in Indiana (Indianapolis), 2 in Wisconsin (Milwaukee area)

I so agree! It is the #1 thing I miss (food wise) since moving out of the area! Went to a wedding 2 years ago in AZ, and I made a point of finding out which of the Lou Malnati's was closest to where we were and went there for dinner one night. I would have gone again for lunch the next day given the chance! It was just so good!!!!

Lou Malnati's Pizza Self explanatory, mostly pizza

www.loumalnatis.com

56 Chicago locations, 4 in Arizona (Phoenix), 2 in Indiana (Indianapolis), 2 in Wisconsin (Milwaukee area)

What is with the 4 locations in Phoenix? Retirees from Chicagoland spending the winters down there? Can't survive without their beloved pizza for a few months?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter