Regular Dining plan BOG dinner question

MaggiesMomNJ

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We have the regular dining plan and it’s just myself and my husband. I want something off the kids menu and my husband is going to order a regular adult meal. Are we able to pay cash for my meal and use one meal for my husband or do we have to use up 2 regular meals? I’m having a really hard time getting a reservation for dinner and I don’t want to spend all this time if I’m going to end up having to waste a meal on something that only costs $11. Ty! ps- my Ticker is wrong and we are coming in three weeks

Hi all! We have the regular dining plan and it’s just myself and my husband. I want something off the kids menu and my husband is going to order a regular adult meal. Are we able to pay cash for my meal and use one meal for my husband or do we have to use up 2 regular meals? I’m having a really hard time getting a reservation for dinner and I don’t want to spend all this time if I’m going to end up having to waste a meal on something that only costs $11. Ty! ps- my Ticker is wrong and we are coming in three weeks

Yes you can pay OOP for yours and use a credit for his.

Here's some pixiedust: to help you get that ADR!

Great! Thank you :) I am pregnant and plan to eat my way through since I can’t go on certain rides LOL .. i’m really picky eater to begin with !

Touring Plans Reservation Finder found me a reservation! Will be there in 3 weeks as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!