"Rehitching Ceremony"

olbear

Loves all things POOH!
Hello,

I had read about this on another thread on the restaurant board. It was said to be done at Beaches & Cream. So I called Disney Dine Reservations. The CM called B&C, they said they don't do it. BUT!

The Garden Grill restaurant at the land DOES! They do it for lunch & Dinner only and you have to request it. All the characters come and make a big deal, have a "Rehitching Ceremony" and present you with a certificate as well. You can also arrange to have a special cake made.

I've made ressies to do this on our anniversary July 28th for lunch. It will be a surprise for hubby.

If you're interested call 800 disneydine or the direct # for Garden grill is 1-407-560-6071.

I can't wait!!
Winnie

I read about this as well on the restaurant boards. It sounds really cool! One post actually gave a complete description of it. Something about making you kiss while they count to ten or something. How hilarious! We are going to do it as well.

My DH and I did that on our Honeymoon! It's so much fun and Mickey is there. They give you a certificate when it is over that says Rehitched on it. You will love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter