Remember HHN is open tonight!

JacksBack!!

Mouseketeer
Just a reminder everyone Halloween Horror Nights will go on tonight and Tomarrow. So if you have not gone make sure you visit me an the scream team there. Even though Halloween is over we will still be a hyped up cast and ready to scare everybody.

I cant believe there are only two nights left. Oh well there are only 11 months until Halloween Horror Nights XII. But thats a little to far away. I think I will live my life day to day, instead of thinking 11 months in advanced. But for all those to know working at Horror Nights is the greatest job on earth! Imagine working on and off for 45 min sets and 45 min breaks, and getting paid to scare people! How I will mis HHN!

Let me know how this weekend turns out. I desperately tried to get there this weekend but I couldn't find any cheap flights through Priceline. I went to HHN last week and I just wanted to get one last thrill in before it goes away.

I loved the Bill and Ted show. I wanted to bring my brother to see how fun the tradition is. Let me know how the crowd is this weekend. I heard that the weather and the post-Halloween mood may put a damper on tonight's enthusiasm. I'm curious to see if there are alot of people who feel like I do and don't want to see Halloween go.

I wonder how busy the days after Halloween will be.

Wow, 45 minutes on and 45 minute breaks. Man, I signed up for the wrong job. :)

Dang, that has got to be the funnest job in the world! Scaring people and making money, fun and easy. I would just love to work in Pitch Black, or better yet, carry around a chainsaw and chase people around.

I finally figured out that your a clown!! We were there Oct.25. I saw alot of clowns but from watching you on the Travel Channel, I don't think I saw you! I loved HHN though. It was the best part of our 7 day visit!!

Yes working Halloween Horror nights was fun but its also very dangerous because you got the drunk people and the *******s that thinks its funny to punch you or knock you down because you approach them and say boo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter