***REMEMBER--the chat rooms are open even when the boards are down***

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
<font face="comic sans ms"><font color=purple>Hi there
wavey.gif

Just a reminder to everyone that the chat room is on a different server than the discussion boards. This means that if the boards are down, you can still get into chat. So, if you can't post to the boards because Infopop is doing some work, come to chat instead.

There are some helpful instructions about downloading ichat on the log in page of chat so click here to enter:CHAT ROOM

You may also enter chat by going to the home page and clicking on the link found on the left side of the page under the Community/Misc category..

You will need to create a user name which can be your board name, if it isn't already taken, or a different name, if it is taken. You will also choose a password. It is really fun and easy to chat, so join us this evening. :)

Chat really is a lot of fun!
chat2.gif

Katholyn</font>

<font color=red>"Texas born, Texas bred and when I die I'll be Texas dead"</font color>
anidaisy.gif
iluvchat.gif

So, I'm addicted to chat! What's your point?
<font color=red>DIS co-Chat Mistress</font color=red>
<font color=red>Co-moderator Theme Park Attractions & Strategies </font color>
www.dreamstour.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!