Renaissance resort @ Seaworld

Paticake

DIS Veteran
Has any one stayed here? We are planning 3 nights before we head for WDW and the Dolphin! Any info would be appreciated

My dd has attended dance conventions there, so I've spent a lot of time there, but haven't actually stayed on site. Are there any specific questions I might be able to answer for you? :)

It's the best for your DC/SWF trip. Stayed there 2 years ago.
Go for Club level if you can afford it. You get free breakfast and snacks in the evening. Scroll down to the bottom of my TR and you'll see some pics.
http://home.attbi.com/~robvia/SeaWorld1.htm

we stayed a couple of years ago - when Renaissance use to give SW annual passholder a great discount - I loved it!

this is a business hotel - so you can generally get a pretty decent discount on the holidays.

Can anyone tell me how the about the swimming pool? Also, we are staying here two nights on club level. Is there an area I should request as far as getting a view? What is the Atrium view like?

Atrium view is better because you have a balcony to walk out of, and look down at the lounge and people walking around. If you get a room facing the outside, it's a window that doesn't open. Some of the rooms on the outside have a balcony, but those are suites. The pool is nice, big, plus there's a hot tub and bar next to it.

Yes. It is just west of Sea World. The Sea World parking lot is directly across the street.

DD waas with us, and she is 6. We ate at one restaurant for breakfast (I apologize, I don't recall the name!) and it was an AWESOME buffet with terrific service. In the evening, we ordered a pizza from the fodd cour thing located in the center of the lobby. They had a pretty good selection of snack-y type things and it was fine, also. I know they had some nicer restaurants there, too, but we never made it any of those.

It was a super nice place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter