Rent to add one extra day

WBogley

Earning My Ears
Ok, I am short points for two reservations next year. I have points for 5 night but the in-laws want 6 nights? Has anyone ever booked the first 5 nights, then rent from another member the last night to get to 6? Can member services merge the two reservations together so they don’t have to change rooms? Thanks!

Could you purchase one time use points to get that extra night? It would be easier than renting a night. Or you could get a transfer from another member.

Ok, I am short points for two reservations next year. I have points for 5 night but the in-laws want 6 nights? Has anyone ever booked the first 5 nights, then rent from another member the last night to get to 6? Can member services merge the two reservations together so they don’t have to change rooms? Thanks!
To answer your question “Can member services merge the two reservations together so they don’t have to change rooms?”, the answer would be NO. Merging reservations requires that the points came from the same membership. You can ask Member Services to link the reservations so that you do not have to change rooms. We did that last year when I had banked points to burn and my brother was arriving a night earlier than planned. So, I made a reservation for him (same booking category) and he called MS to ask them to link the two so that he had a continuous stay in one place. It worked fine as far as Magic Bands were concerned but housekeeping was confused and was ready to change the room over on his second day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter