rental car codes

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
does anyone have a website that I could get codes for rental cars for our June/July DL Trip...we are flying into San Diego and out of Orange County so need to take into account those companies...any recommendations?

Thanks!

We will also be renting from SAN and returning to SNA and the best deal I could find was with the Alamo free day coupon in the Entertainment book. Full size for one week is $175.

I booked one week and an extra day..full size car through National...using Entertainment club discount for $147..out of orange county...

Check www.mousesavers.com. We are flying into LAX on 6/7, leaving from San Diego on 6/14, and I got a rate from Alamo (using the Walmart discount code from mousesavers) of $215 for a minivan, including all taxes, with no drop-off fee and no charge for an additional driver! Needless to say I was quite pleased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter