Renting 2 studios

wannabee

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about renting DVC points for summer 2015. there will be 4 of us- not an immediate family...... Looking at points for BCV, looks like 2 studios would cost about the same as a 1 bed. Any chance of getting 2 somewhat close? is BCV small enough that I wont matter. I think we would really like to have 2 bathrooms and a little more privacy.... Does anyone do this?

I'm thinking about renting DVC points for summer 2015. there will be 4 of us- not an immediate family...... Looking at points for BCV, looks like 2 studios would cost about the same as a 1 bed. Any chance of getting 2 somewhat close? is BCV small enough that I wont matter. I think we would really like to have 2 bathrooms and a little more privacy.... Does anyone do this?

Sure, we've booked 2 studios for the same reasons you think it's a good idea. :)The person you rent from would put "travel with" on the requests, and then you hope for the best!

thanks ... I guess I would need to book at the 11 month window???

Within the booking period for owners. Not necessarily right at 11 months. The summer is not an extremely popular time with owners. It's up to you...the closer to 11 months out, the best chance you'll have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter