Renting a house for a month in August

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
I apologize, I am NOT familiar with the Orlando area at all, but from quick google searches, it seems as if Windsor Hills might be the closest development to WDW? If I were to do a search for home rentals, where do I start to LEARN about my options? I'd like to learn about many developments, their amenities, and their distances to the theme parks.

It's a loaded question, but do you think it's possible to rent a 3 bedroom house with a pool as close to WDW as possible for $2,000 or less for August?

Thanks!

I apologize, I am NOT familiar with the Orlando area at all, but from quick google searches, it seems as if Windsor Hills might be the closest development to WDW? If I were to do a search for home rentals, where do I start to LEARN about my options? I'd like to learn about many developments, their amenities, and their distances to the theme parks.

It's a loaded question, but do you think it's possible to rent a 3 bedroom house with a pool as close to WDW as possible for $2,000 or less for August?

Thanks!

Yes it can be done but first have a look at IPG Florida Vacation Homes

www.ipgflorida.com and see what price they charge.

Note ....... Your party could be 6 people

Rental 4 weeks .... your budget $ 2000

That is $ 500 per week

Therefore your rental per person per week is $ 84

Or $ 12 per night per person

Would you find a Hotel / Motel room at that price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter