Renting a house in Orlando

behrendorff

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We are considering to rent a houe in Orlando, for our upcomming trip, but I have a few questions, that I hope someone can help me with:

We are looking at renting at Elite Homes. It looks like they are the cheapest in the area, does anybody have anything good or bad to say about them?

There seems to be a lot of subdivisions, should we request anything special?

We are staying in Orlando from sept. 9th. to sept. 19th., should we consider pool-heating?

Peter

Hi, Peter and welcome to the DIS!

Pool heating is subjective. September in Orlando is still rather warm so it depends on whether you find it necessary to put the 10-25 dollars a day extra on to heat it up.

I would suggest that you pick a subdivision as close to Disney as possible. Suggestions would be Rolling Hills, Indian Creek, Lindfields, Indian Ridge Oaks, Wyndham Palms, Formosa Gardens. I prefer the west side, but that's my own personal preference.

I PM'ed you more information. Go to your Private Messages box and you'll find it.

Again, welcome!

I've used elite twice with no problems. They've always given me good service and I will use them again. The houses have been clean and new. We did not request the pool heat, I think in September you should be pretty safe without it. You can request certain areas and they will try to accomodate you. I stayed in Rolling Hills and eagle point. Both areas were convenient but Rolling Hills (on the west side) was closer. There are two "elite homes" agencies in the area. I used elitevacationhomes.com.
If you have any other questions, please email me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter