Renting a house offsite

canlafre

Mouseketeer
Hi, We are going to be renting a house for our upcoming trip in February. I am thinking of Windsor Hills.

Does anyone have any suggestions of websites, agents that you have used before that were great to work with? Or not so good?

VRBO is another option.

Though if Windsor Hills is your focus I would second @Penmac suggestion.

I would suggest not waiting too long to book as most houses book months in advance.

We've booked with VRBO a couple times now and been happy with it. If you are looking for this February you may have a harder time finding something if you have specific parameters as many book up months in advance. I did luck out and find a highly rated rental in my price range in early December for my February dates (had to make a last minute adjustment to our plan and needed 4 nights). It just happened that this rental had the 4 nights available that I wanted.

We often book through VRBO. I would carefully read the reviews for the property before choosing.

As others have said, we always use either VRBO or the development's owner website. We've rented in Windsor Palms many times and have never had a bad experience.

VRBO is a great resource. Agree that looking for plentiful recent reviews is important. I always correspond with the owner initially with a question or two to see how quickly they respond. It's important to me that the owner is responsive to any and all questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts