Renting Points for a 2BR + Studio-which resort will be closest together?

chabs

DIS Veteran
So I am thinking about renting a 2BR and a studio for our upcoming trip to Disney World. I am most interested in AKL, VWL and OKW. If I were to rent one of each of those 2 different room types, which resort would I most likely be able to get 2 rooms close together? I guess what I am asking is would the studio room be anywhere near the 2BR? It wouldn't have to be joining, but close would be nice.

Having rooms close to each other is a request that is not guaranteed. As to whether that can physically be accomplished, it can at all three of the resorts you mention because most studios are part of 2BR lock-offs (can be reserved as a 2BR or as separate 1BR and studio), 2BR lock-offs are located throughout the resort, and if you have a 2BR there will be studios nearby. Note that particularly at AKL, you would need to reserve the same building (Kidani or Jambo) and usually the same view category. Likewise at OKW, you could not reserve the Hospitality House booking category for one room without doing the same for the other.

Getting 2 rooms close together is a function of someone checking out that morning from the same room types that are close together.

All you can do is make the request and add a "travel with" notation to each reservation referencing the other reservation.

:earsboy: Bill

Of the 3, VWL is the smallest resort do you can only be "so far" away from each other.

On the other hand, AKV Kidani is the largest choice, which might give the reservation CM the greatest chance to have a nearby studio and 2BR checkout on the same day.

No villa is really all that far from another at BLT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter