Report to jail Orenthal James Simpson

stacktester

DIS Veteran
The idiot finally got caught after he should've been put away 15 years ago. I'm glad it happened just so he knows he's not above the law. He said he was looking for the real killer. Well, look in the mirror juice and see the bars. You found him yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It was hard to feel sorry for Ron Goldman because of his father and all the publicity he got off that. He's just ruined it for me to have compassion because of his actions. Sorry to feel that way but that's just me.

There is justice in the world!!!

I met OJ and his first wife back in 1972 when he played for the Bills. I worked in an upscale department store that his wife liked to shop at. His wife was delightful....he was (and still is) an arrogant azz!!

Well, it's close to justice, but not quite - still better than nothing. He still should have gone prison the first time. I heard his Attorney tried to blame this one on the Police too, saying they were just out to get him. I guess that doesn't fly with a Nevada Jury. His Attorney also tried to get the Judge to let him stay out of prison until sentencing - DENIED! If they did that he'd be in the first white Bronco he could find, heading towards the Mexican border.

simpsons.jpg

The idiot finally got caught after he should've been put away 15 years ago. I'm glad it happened just so he knows he's not above the law. He said he was looking for the real killer. Well, look in the mirror juice and see the bars. You found him yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It was hard to feel sorry for Ron Goldman because of his father and all the publicity he got off that. He's just ruined it for me to have compassion because of his actions. Sorry to feel that way but that's just me.

I hear ya, and I agree that it is about time he was put away. I do feel for both the original victims, though I have lost any sympathy for Ron's father. I hope I'm never in that situation, but I also hope that I could deal with the loss in ways other than trying to become a celebrity over it.

My SIL got me to read a book several years ago called The Lovely Bones, and it still haunts me. May I NEVER find myself in that situation. The imagination-fueled nightmares are bad enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter