Requesting a movie?

Payroll

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to request that a movie be shown at the campfire? :confused:

We'll be tent camping 11/28 - 12/1 and I would love for my daughter to see Song of the South. As mentioned earlier, it's almost impossible to purchase this movie without paying a (very extreme) premium, but I remember the movie well and would like to give my daughter a chance to see it. Someone had mentioned earlier that this movie has been shown at the campfire, so I wanted to check.

Any feedback or information would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

- Mark

They put out a schedule for the whole month of what movies are been shone on that day. They will not change it. They go by whatever movie is being played for that day. Sorry!

sltrawick,

Thanks for your feedback. However, I realize I need to clarify my question. Since our trip is still 6 months away, is there someone that I can message/talk to that coordinates what movies will be shown? If so, I'd like to place a request before the schedule is posted for November/December.

Sorry for the poor phasing of the original question.

Thanks again,

- Mark

Ooopppps, sorry......

You could call FW directly and speak to someone there. They would have more answers about that one. I don't know if they set it or someone "higher" up does it. But I would give FW a call directly and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Call and speak to the resort manager, you just might get your request, Please let us know what they tell you if you do call.

I would call and ask to speak to Sundee. She is one of the CMs that does the sing a long. She would be able to give you an inside shot at who you need to speak with if it is not her. She is very friendly and works her behind off to make her guest happy. If you are anywhere on WDW property you are HER guest.

Thank you all for your feedback.

A member in one of the other forums, KathyR, has helped me to find a very inexpensive DVD version of the movie, so now our family can own it for ourselves!

No more need to wonder if I can arrange this screening, since by the time we're camping we will have seen the movie several times. My DD does her best to wear out any new movie she gets. This time I'll probably be wanting to watch it more than she does. :)

If everything else goes this well in the planning for our trip down there, we're sure to have a wonderful time.

Thanks again,

- Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter