Requesting room at HOJO

Catira

DIS Veteran
Hi, we will be at the HOJO this Memorial Day weekend and I was wondering which room we should request? I will be traveling with my husband and my two children ages 10 and 6.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!! :cloud9:

Last June we were in Building 4 on the pool side, second floor. I am about 99% sure we were the second room from the end (above the jacuzzi), don't remember the specific room number. Even though our room was directly above the main pool area, it was very quiet. I liked being there so in the afternoons I could just step out onto the balcony and tell dh and the kids it was time to get out of the pool and head back to the parks! Also, we probably could have had a fabulous view of the fireworks from our little balcony but we always saw them in the parks. Just make sure you request a room in a building AWAY from the freeway. There have been some people who did not like this hotel based on the noise they had in those freeway side rooms.

I just booked a room there and not sure how it's going to go. We got a smoking room (not smokers), ground floor, bldg 1, NOT facing the freeway?!?!?!

They said they would put a filter thing in the room before we arrived but I don't know? What are these rooms like? Are they TERRIBLEY smokey?

Any help, info, advice would be appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter