Rescheduled Apr to Sept - MDE questions

Aurynn

Mouseketeer
Hi all

We rescheduled our vacation from April to September. Everything went through fine through our travel agent but weirdly enough when I go on MDE our April trip is still on there and when I go to link the September trip with the new confirmation number it says it has already been assigned to myself.

I wouldn’t worry usually but we want a couple of harder to get ADRs so I need to link up and make these ADRs ASAP - please help!

tbh I still don’t know if we’ll be able to even go in September but I want to have everything in place just in case.

thanks so much!!

We are also rebooekd for Aprilmbut took a cople of weeks for it to go into MDE however you cabs till make ADR's om MDE, yo donlt need a resort stay to make ADR's 180 days out; you just can't do 180+10. We are 18/09 to 02/10 and have all our adr's booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!