Reservation Availability Tool ?

jagson

Mouseketeer
Wasn't there a way to use RAT to see what dates were available at the DVC resorts, rather than picking the specific dates and seeing if the resort had availabillity those dates? If so, can you tell me how to use it? I've looked and couldn't find it on DVC site.

You need to pick a date and enter it. You can specify room size but you don't have to. Once you do, you will see all resorts and there will be an availability calendar for each room type at the resort.

Once you select a date, click on View Availability Calendar by each category then you can scroll through the months and see what is available for each room category at each resort.

Wasn't there a way to use RAT to see what dates were available at the DVC resorts, rather than picking the specific dates and seeing if the resort had availabillity those dates? If so, can you tell me how to use it? I've looked and couldn't find it on DVC site.
Perhaps you mean the "60 day list?" Under "Plan Vacations" the second choice is "stays in the next 60 days" which displays a list of all resorts and room types with availability listed by week.

I seem to remember a color coded calendar that indicated the available/unavailable days for the DVC resorts. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

To get that color-coded calendar, you now have to do what is mentioned above -- first choose dates, room sizes, and resorts (all or some), and then on the next page click on View Availability Calendar for each resort and room size. What you are remembering is what existed with CRAP ("Check Resort Availability Page"), the predecessor to RAT.

I give up, I can't seem to get the calendar view on the DVC Member site. I did as advised, but can't get the results I'm looking for. I put in the dates, room selection, but when I put in the resort(s) it only lets me make one resort selection before it automatically goes to the next screen. I'll keep trying, and thank all the helpful hints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter