Reservation Cancellation Thread: Oga’s, Savi’s, Droid Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
This thread is only for posting impending Cancellations of Reservations held for Oga’s, Savi’s, or Droid Depot.

Posting format is:
Venue Name
Date and Time of Reservation to be Canceled
# of Guests
Timeframe in mind for coordinating the cancel/booking such as: Need to Cancel ASAP; Canceling by end of week, etc.

All coordination will be handled by PMs only.
*You must have 10 posts in order to PM.

Please follow the guidelines. Any off-topic and ‘looking for’ posts will be deleted immediately.

Last edited:
Both have been canceled. Plenty available on that day.

Just came on to see if this was an available thread!! Thanks for setting it up.

I will be changing my booking for October 16th.
Droid Depot 6:05pm space for 1 builder
Savi’s 8:05pm space for 2 builders.

I still have to call WDW to make sure I can reduce my booking vs canceling all together. Hoping to cancel in the next day or two. Calling today.

Last edited:
Savi’s
Sunday Oct 6 8:25 pm
1 Guests Would like to cancel ASP Will be in and out today then check in Mon Tues after 5 Wed Thurs after 9 eastern. Tues after 5 Wed Thurs after 9 eastern.

Canceled

Last edited:
Cancelling Savi's Monday, Oct. 21 at 5:25 at PM (have rescheduled earlier so as not to rush to Oga's ADR).
Taken.

Last edited:

When booking, issues with the CC info and somehow ended up with an extra for Savi's on opening day, Aug 29th @ 11:30am.....this is for 1 person, this time wont work for me, have a Savi's earlier so I am good....

UPDATE.....

TAKEN!

GREAT thread, glad it worked for a fellow DIS'er!!

Last edited:
UPDATE - RESERVATION TAKEN

Another Opening Day cancelation.
August 29th
Oga's Cantina
11:15am
3 Guests

I am leaving in 4 days for our WDW trip so I'd like to cancel this before we leave.

EDIT - Once MDE is up and running again, this is taken by an early morning Dis-er :-)

Last edited:

I have an Oga's reservation December 5 at 7:40 PM for 2 people that I do not need. Any takers?

Taken

Last edited:
TAKEN
I have a Savi reservation for 1 Guest for 8/30 at 925pm going to cancel

Edited:

October 17 - Oga's Cantina - 9:00 - 8 people

Last edited:
TAKEN

Have an Oga's Cantina reservation that I am going to cancel. In no rush so I will cancel in a week or so if nobody reaches out.

Friday 9/20 @ 12:05PM 3 people.

Last edited:
Taken -
I have two reservations for 1 each for Droid Depot. Each at 11:20 on September 1. I would like to cancel by the end of the week, so let me know if you want to coordinate.

Last edited:
Cancelling 8/22/19 @ 8AM

Sorry, only log in during the day.

I also have Oga's for Monday 9/23 @ 12:45PM for 3 People if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Savi's Workshop
Friday 9/20
1:30pm
1 person

Will cancel in a week or so if no one is interested.

Droid depot -
Thursday 8/29 - opening day
8:10AM
2 people

Again this was a web glitch and is not needed.....

UPDATE- TAKEN....................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter