Reservation Cancellation Thread: Oga’s, Savi’s, Droid Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelled.

Droid Depot
8/29
2:20, 1 builder

Just got a slightly earlier one. Obviously I have to cancel this today, pm me to coordinate.

Last edited:
XPOST

Droid Depot
12 September 2019, 16H40
1 Guest
Need to Cancel by end of week.

Last edited:

CANCELLED

Oga's Cantina

Tues, Sep 10, 2019 @ 5:00
2 guests

I want to cancel this by end of Thurs, Sep 5th. Please PM to coordinate

Last edited:
Have an Oga's for this Saturday the 7th at 1:45 for 5 people I am going to cancel
PM if you want to coordinate

JUST CANCELLED 9/10 - Dropping 4 individual res's for Savi's Workshop (light saber) on 11/30 at 8:05 PM - let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

Last edited:
Ive got an rsvp for a party of 3 at Oga's on December 30th at 4:35pm....im in no hurry to cancel and will prob wait another month before doing so but if someone is interested just let me know.

Oga’s: Sept. 20 12:05 pm party of 3. After seeing a video, I don't think some in my party will enjoy the noisy atmosphere so I need to cancel.
Plan to cancel this weekend. PM me if someone would like to try to coordinate.

To cancel:

Oga’s Cantina
9/29/19 7:15pm
Taken
2 Guests

Savi’s Workshop
9/29/19 8:30pm
Canceled
1 Participating Guest

Droid Depot
9/29/19 9:55pm
. Canceled
1 Participating Guest

Canceling all this weekend

Last edited:
I have 1 droid depot at 9:55 on 03rd October- WDW. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate (FYI_ based in Europe so time zones will play a part)- canceled today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter