Reservation modification & Fast Passes

LVSWL

Dis Veteran
Hi everyone! Just wanting to be sure about a couple of things.

What time can I modify my resort reservation online?

What time can I make fastpasses on MDE?

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much!
8 am Eastern to modify DVC reservation using online system.

7am Eastern to make FP+ reservations.

Appropriate booking windows apply.

Fast passes... I don't get it. how in the heck do I even know what park people want to go to first 90 days out. I mean I feel like I have to plot out an expedition to find a new world, instead of making plans for a fun vacation. Last trip it took me 3 days of planning to get it right and then we ended up using almost none of them. we used one for pandora flying ride, ( which was amazing, and I know I got the name wrong. sorry), maybe two others. OH one for soarin.
I must be making this too difficult. what am I missing?

Fast passes... I don't get it. how in the heck do I even know what park people want to go to first 90 days out. I mean I feel like I have to plot out an expedition to find a new world, instead of making plans for a fun vacation. Last trip it took me 3 days of planning to get it right and then we ended up using almost none of them. we used one for pandora flying ride, ( which was amazing, and I know I got the name wrong. sorry), maybe two others. OH one for soarin.

FP+ can be made 60 days out unless you have a club level booking then you may opt in to get the 90 days out. I agree it can be difficult to know even at 60 days which parks you want to visit but if you dont do any sort of planing then you wont get any thing or at least not the more desirable rides.

Best option would be to talk to the people you are traveling with and plan according to that. If you are park commandos or like hitting the parks at rope drop/park close then you could also take in to account which parks have EMH and visit those days.

Thanks so much!

1. you can modify online at any time after you made your reservation. If you wish to switch resort at the 7month window then it 8am EST.
2. 60 days out at 7am EST <-- I would however recommend using a computer/regular web browser in stead as the app have had too many glitches and the website seem to update a bit faster than the app.

If 60 days out to book FP+ is too much, good luck deciding what to eat and when 180+ days out.

FP+ can be made 60 days out unless you have a club level booking then you may opt in to get the 90 days out. I agree it can be difficult to know even at 60 days which parks you want to visit but if you dont do any sort of planing then you wont get any thing or at least not the more desirable rides.

Best option would be to talk to the people you are traveling with and plan according to that. If you are park commandos or like hitting the parks at rope drop/park close then you could also take in to account which parks have EMH and visit those days.
this is a DVC board, so I thought we were all DVC'ers, who get to book 90 days out, whether you have booked club or concierge level or not. talking to 6 people gets you 6 different answers, hence I took charge. It didn't work at all. IN future, Iwill book only for myself and who wants to be with me. also, you have to keep another window open or take notes on which parks are open later on which days, we do not waste time with rope drop, or early am extra magic as we are all older now. I agree, you must plan now, in order to ride much of anything, just don't expect to be able to ride anything else unless you go on light crowd days. DVC people booked into DVC villas book FP 90 days out.

DVC people booked into DVC villas book FP 90 days out.
DVC members staying in a DVC villa DON'T automatically get the 90 day booking window.

The 90 day FP+ booking window is an optional PAID program ($50 per person, per night. 3 night minimum) for those staying Concierge Level or in a Bungalow or Cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts