Reservation Question.

Lou256

Mouseketeer
I have res. for HRH on 6/18 - 6/20, I'm paying full rate of $249.00 per night. I've been calling every week for 2 months, too try and get a discount rate. Today, on the Universal website, if I put in for a 3rd night under the Fan Club rate, it comes back at $187.00 per.

My Question, can I book the three nights at the discount rate, and then call back and cancel the third night later on. I'm locked into the 2 nights, as I'm going to Disney that Sun. Has anybody ever done this?

Appreciate any response.

I actually did this for my trip this past Fri. I wanted one night at RPR for the opening of the Mummy and in order to get the APH discount I had to book for two nights. I booked the two nights and then cancelled one of them.

You will still have the discounted rate of $187 for your stay.

WOW!!!!

RyGuy - when I went back too book the 3 night rate, with every intention of cancelling the 3rd night. It was gone :(

No less than 2hrs. had past. Oh well - I'll keep trying.

Thanks anyway.

Lou256,

HRH is always difficult to book with a discount. Keep checking and try different lenghts of stay. Many times right around the cancellation period people cancel and all of a sudden many discounted rooms are available.

RyGuy

Thanks, I'll keep looking.

I'm curious, I already paid for the first night, if I would get a discounted rate, how would that work. Would they give me a credit at check in?

RyGuy

Looked this morning and the discount rate was there, so I booked it. They allowed me to keep the same confirmation #, when, in your opinion should I call back to cancel the 3rd night.

Thanks again for your help.

Good to hear you got the discount. You have a little time before your trip. I would wait a week or so before calling back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter