Reservations for AK Moonlight Magic

I'm sure the email they promised me as a reservation holder will arrive sometime after the actually opening of the reservations window. I probably will have to replace my refresh button after the last few weeks.

I got in. Had an issue when I hit "continue" or confirm, it said "internal server error", so against my better judgement, I clicked on my "back button" and it brought me back to my final page. hit "continue" and all was well. Good luck all.

In for the 6th, the setup tells you have to correct information you didn't supply, but actually the box to provide the information isn't there until you get to that screen. Bear with it.

Last edited:
In for the 6th, the setup tells you have to correct information you didn't supply, but actually the box to provide the information isn't there until you get to that screen. Vear with it.
LOL, I noticed that too. But I am also signed up for the 6th!!!

We are booked for the 13th! Party o' two! Now to carefully monitor how the 6th goes to see if we need to hit Pandora at the beginning of the party or the end. We are staying at Saratoga. Hope to see some of y"all there!

In for Sep 13th!

Also in for the 13th. So excited. Does anyone know the capacity on these events?

I watched a video on YouTube of the MM MK fireworks, and the announcer on stage said it was 15,000 of his closet friends.

The email and confirmation message both said they would.
Ah, so it does LOL.

One more question, it says check-in begins at the park at 6:30 and check-in begins at the resorts at 6? Do you check-in at both places?

Yahoo, I got an e-mail this morning and quickly went on my computer at work and booked it. We are September 13.
I have Highway in the Sky Dine Around booked for that day and will change it since I still see availability.

Never got an email, but thanks to this thread I knew that they were opening booking today. And we are in for September 6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter