Reservations open at 6 EST?

Alabama Minnie

DIS Veteran
Has this changed since I booked them last time? I thought I saw some people say they had logged-on earlier and they were open.

Its 6am eastern online and 7am eastern via phone.
Currently we are in daylight savings time so it would technically be 6am EDT through the first Saturday in November.
Those that say they could make them early generally just mixed up on times/days.

Online at 5 CT and NO OHANA Dinner for our trip. :( First time EVER not getting one at the 180 mark. Did get breakfast though.

Ugh.....Disney, this is 3 AM for those of us on the west coast.

We are DVC members, so no travel agent, anyone know a service I can pay a small fee to, tell them what we want each day and what time, then at 6 AM EDT at the 180+10 mark they will book it for us?

We hit the 180-day mark today… we had really good luck, we got our entire restaurant list from Ohana too CRT.

We did try a different strategy - we started at the end and worked to the front of our reservation. We also worked it as a foursome with four laptops - two per account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!