• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

reservations

beachbunny

DIS Veteran
I'll be in London next September and want to do a side-trip to DLP. Is phoning the best way to book a room at a DLP resort? If so, what number do I call from the US? And will they accept dining reservations at the same time or am I too early?

Also, what is the best way to book Eurostar tickets? I tried the website but they only seem to be booking until February 2005. Is there another company I can book through? I've looked at the RailEurope website but that one is also hard to negotiate.

I'd really appreciate any advice you can provide.

We always book by phone but I doubt it would be the same number from USA so I think someone from over your side of the "pond" will be able to answer that better but I do know that you can only book Eurostar 60 days before your journey - if you are going back to London afterwards you will have to wait until 60 days before your return trip in order to be able to book both journeys.

Thanks diberry. Now I understand why I couldn't book Eurostar yet. Do you think reservations will be hard to get for September?

I'm sure you'll have no problem booking the Eurostar that goes directly to DLP. In a worse case scenario, you'll definitely be able to book a trip from London to the center of Paris, and from there you can travel to DLP. We've always booked online to travel with Eurostar. If you're having trouble with the site, a travel agent can do it for you.

If you just want a regular ron-site room at DLP (i.e. no Castle Club or suites), you can call the WDW Reservation Center at 407-W-DISNEY. However, these CMs know basically nothing about DLP; some aren't even aware that they can book for DLP. If you want to book Castle Club or a suite, you'll have to use the number for UK residents. The suite center is open only during the day (Paris time), so check the clock before making that expensive phone call.
If you want to stay off-site (I've heard several of these resorts are quite nice), many can be booked online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter