Reserve in Advance Hotel to Hotel/Park Transportation

LMO429

DIS Veteran
With the increase in Minnie van pricing, coupled with the fact the last time we were in Disney (april) we had a hard time getting them a couple of times. I am looking for alternative options to get to some breakfast/parks

We need a car seat and a booster so uber/lfyt not ideal for us. I'm still open to minnie van but i do not want to be playing around with the app and having it time out on me like it did so many times back in May.

Can anyone recommend a transportation company you have used where you pre reserve a pick up? Who does Hotel to Hotel or Hotel to Park drop offs

I see Mears does it and I also read about a gentleman named Martin Faynik who does this? (any experience with him)

If anyone can recommend another service they have used in a situation like this I would appreciate it.

Other than Uber/Lyft and Minnie Van, the best option for private transportation would be Mears, you can book this at your resort concierge when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter