Reserving BWV for Halloween '02

KathyR

Happy DVC Member
I am inching closer to making our next ressie for Halloween 2002. I am taking my immediate family and we are going to need a 2-bedroom and a Studio at BWV. I would prefer standard views this trip to save pts since I need 2 rooms. I was wondering if anyone has booked BWV's at the 11 month window for Halloween week before? Was it necessary for you to call day by day to get a standard view or was calling at the first possible day for the entire stay sufficient? I do plan on calling MS for the first day to see how it looks for the entire week, but I would still love to hear your experiences and opinions! Thanks in advance :)

For a standard view (or a GV), I would suggest daily calls. You can ask MS for a general impression of the availability for your dates and they can advise of the need for daily calls, but that period is often busy and the standard views do go quickly.

Good Luck!

I always call day by day when I want a standard view room. It's a lot easier for me to just get up and do it than it is to worry about having to use the wait list. :D Good luck!

We will be at our home resort, VWL, if we aren't lucky enough to get BWV at the 7-month window for Halloween 2002. Hopefully We'll all have costumes by then.

We were there the week of Halloween last year in a standard studio and didn't have any trouble at the 11 month mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter