Residence Inn at Sea World

Joy

Mouseketeer
I just got back from the Residence Inn at Sea World. I went with my Mother and Sisters for a girls weekend. I thought the hotel was a great deal for the money. We had a two bedroom and a one bedroom unit. The kitchen was nice although we only used it to make coffee and we kept some drinks in the fridge. The rooms were in great shape. The carpet and all of the furnishings were very new. The beds were comfortable. Everything was very clean.

The breakfast buffet was quite good (especially for free). There was eggs, oatmeal and grits, sausages and waffles etc. Plus there was cold cereal, pastries, bagels and fresh fruit.

Check-in was quick. We got to the hotel at 3:00 and our rooms were ready. The person checking us in wasn't overly friendly, but the other staff we encountered were very nice.

The pool was nice. I didn't go in because my sister said it was cold, but I used the hot tub. It was great. There is a playground area for kids and gas grills if you wanted to cook outside. The grounds were well kept and attractive.

I would try to get a room on the pool side. We were on the side facing the road and it got a little noisy with traffic. It didn't keep me awake though.

You don't want a room on the first floor!!! The elevators are at the end of each of the two halls. If you are on the first floor, people will be walking past your rooms all the time to get to the elevator. Our rooms were on the fifth floor near the elevator. If they had been pool view, I would have said they were perfect. We did not hear noise from any of the other guests, but we may have been too noisy ourselves.

The location was good too. We could get to Disney in less than 20 minutes. It probably would have been quicker, but we kept getting lost. The last day, we went to the desk to ask directions and they gave us a list of directions to all of the attractions and stores in the area. Ask for that at check-in and you will be fine. You will need a car to get around.

I forgot to take photos, but the photos on expedia are current. I would stay there again. The rooms weren't posh, but they were more than comfortable and clean. I think it was a good value for the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!