Residents complaing about new Happily Ever After fireworks show

1) You can see the castle from these apartments. They really shouldn't have expected anything else

2) New fireworks/distributor is the likely culprit. They were experimenting with new types of fireworks during Wishes final months, and many of those made it into HEA.

3) I had many instances of fallout ending up on me during Wishes. Something may have made it more common, but I don't believe that they never had the problem before

Resident nearby are saying every night their cars are getting covered in ash. And it only started with Happily Ever After and no other fireworks show before.

So whats the difference with HEA? They using anything new in regards to the fireworks?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...d-ashes-residents-say/F9WYg29sz2guZsSdoWn5uK/

1) You can see the castle from these apartments. They really shouldn't have expected anything else

2) New fireworks/distributor is the likely culprit. They were experimenting with new types of fireworks during Wishes final months, and many of those made it into HEA.

3) I had many instances of fallout ending up on me during Wishes. Something may have made it more common, but I don't believe that they never had the problem before

I agree with the above. My friends lived in this complex for a couple of years. It's not surprising. I can't tell you how many times I was woken up by the train starting up in the morning. It all comes with the territory. It's not like they tell you this WON'T happen when you sign the lease.

Not only that, but the actual fireworks launch site is between the castle and the apartments.

I understood that Disney gets their fireworks from various manufacturers, depending on price and type. I'm guessing that the new show requires more of a particular type that the manufacturer is currently having trouble with. I would expect that Disney and the manufacturer would work together to come up with a shell that burns more completely while still producing the desired show effect.

I park in the cast parking lot and my car has been covered in ash since HEA started -- I think it has something to do with the hazy rain/moisture in the air too. I feel like maybe it's preventing the ash from blowing away and it's just clinging closer to the ground. I feel like when I'm walking around after work, there's still a lot of ash stuck in the moisture.

There's been talk that the number of grass fires has also increased drastically. Can anyone confirm that?

First time ever that I we got ash in our eyes watching Illuminations. At least it wasn't hot. A couple of years ago I got hot ash in my eye watching the fireworks from Fantasyland. Not happy.

I said this in the other thread about this. If the apt complex was worried about the fireworks w the drought we've been having, they'd have the fire department there like Disney has people watching the roads behind MK and the cast parking lot.
And if the resident was really worried about his car, he'd pay for a garage.

I said this in the other thread about this. If the apt complex was worried about the fireworks w the drought we've been having, they'd have the fire department there like Disney has people watching the roads behind MK and the cast parking lot.
And if the resident was really worried about his car, he'd pay for a garage.
Or you know not live behind the magic kingdom. It's kinda been there for a while....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!