Resort activities at resort not staying at

I agree - just plan to arrive at the resort via Disney transportation (if you don't have a reservation of any kind there) and you'll be fine!

You could park at DS and take a boat to 4 different resorts for the activities. You don't need to take a Disney bus.

Am I allowed to park for free at a theme park on check out day of my resort? Thinking about parking at MK and then taking the boat to fort wilderness

So if our plan on check out day is to park at magic Kingdom in the afternoon then take the boat from MK to fort wilderness campground to do the pony rides and then whatever and then campfire with chip n dale there's a chance we won't get a boat back to MK since it will be late? Is it better to park at Disney springs and bus over if we want to stay late for the chip n dale campfire?

So if our plan on check out day is to park at magic Kingdom in the afternoon then take the boat from MK to fort wilderness campground to do the pony rides and then whatever and then campfire with chip n dale there's a chance we won't get a boat back to MK since it will be late? Is it better to park at Disney springs and bus over if we want to stay late for the chip n dale campfire?
I would park at Disney Springs if there is a chance it will be late. You could always ask the Security CM at FW if they will allow you to park. If the answer is no, then go to DS.

Just check what time MK closes that night. It is usually pretty late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter