resort change

DStar4cup

Mouseketeer
I got some really bad news this morning. We are taking our daughter to Disney next month to the cheerleading competition. They were supposed to stay at the CBR but her coach did not get the rooms booked in time and they can't get a room there now.(They need several). They are moving over to Port Orleans Riverside.

OK here is my problem. I book my room with a code. I didn't go through the gym. That code expired in Jan. If I call Disney to change my res. to Port Orleans (so I can be close to my daughter) will I be able to keep the discount rate or will I be charged rack rate. I hate the thought of not staying at CBR. I do like POR but I have already stayed there and wanted to stay at a different resort. Any suggestions on what I should do?!?! Thanks for any suggestions!!

I think if you booked your room with a code and you're changing from a moderate to a moderate you may be able to keep the discounted rate. Try it - sometimes the CMs can do "magic".

PamNC

Try the honest approach, if you explain your situation, they might just spread a little Pixie dust for you!

Laura :)

Thanks for the suggestions. After talking it over with my husband I think that we are going to stay at the CBR. I have wanted to stay there and was very happy when the gym picked that resort. We will have a rent car and we will drive over to POR to pick up our daughter from her squad.

Now do I call or fax CBR to ask for requests? Also what should I ask for?(what sections are best with 2 teenagers). Thanks again for everyones help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter