>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

You can call your resort's phone number, but your call will actually go to a central call facility. Maybe call the Publix?

Would you want to be in A Florida store with out one? ..
We just went for walmart pick up this time instead of Delivery I ordered it the day before
Cars are so cheap right now to rent it was $12 a day on priceline
Nope, would not want to be without a mask anywhere...especially since I'm in Fl. I was very happy to see Target get on board. Have fun!

We arrived at Poly today and it is business as usual. We order from Garden Grocer and it is was delivered with the same quality as always. Very happy!
Garden Grocer is simply the best! We have used them for our last 6 stays and have always had incredible service - with no issues! Their staff is amazing and prompt! I can not say enough about them and their relationship with Disney. Highly recommend if you are doing grocery delivery.

What company do you guys recommend for just ordering bottled water for our upcoming stay at copper creek villas? any hidden fees? thanks in advance!

S taples, free shipping.
turned Drug, something like $5 delivery, they deliver more than just drugs.
or just buy water in the gift shop. It's relatively (compared to other Disney pricing) inexpensive.

Well, it's 4 months later, but I really need to figure out this grocery delivery thing. I know Publix Instacart will do "leave at the door" for home deliveries, does anyone know how they're doing hotel deliveries now? I believe they would NOT leave it at the hotel (especially if you had alcohol delivered), but will they now? Is there a number at Disney I can call to get an answer for this, maybe?

Just wondering if you were able to order from Publix Instacart and have them deliver to your resort. If so did you have to be present for the delivery or did they leave with bell services? Thanks. I would prefer to order directly through Publix instead of Garden Grocer because the prices and variety is better but I also don't want to wait around for a delivery either.

Garden Grocer is simply the best! We have used them for our last 6 stays and have always had incredible service - with no issues! Their staff is amazing and prompt! I can not say enough about them and their relationship with Disney. Highly recommend if you are doing grocery delivery.
Do you order ahead of time or when you get there. Where do they deliver to? Front desk?

Just wondering if you were able to order from Publix Instacart and have them deliver to your resort. If so did you have to be present for the delivery or did they leave with bell services? Thanks. I would prefer to order directly through Publix instead of Garden Grocer because the prices and variety is better but I also don't want to wait around for a delivery either.
We are here now. We did instacart Publix. on the instacart I put in addy for BLT and specified in the comment to deliver to bell services and the ressie name. Also marked the ”leave the groceries” box. Made it perfectly, they were on time. Bell service had them, and our room was ready early to boot.
(no alcohol in order)

We are here now. We did instacart Publix. on the instacart I put in addy for BLT and specified in the comment to deliver to bell services and the ressie name. Also marked the ”leave the groceries” box. Made it perfectly, they were on time. Bell service had them, and our room was ready early to boot.
(no alcohol in order)

Fantastic thanks. I'm not planning on ordering any alcohol either but will be ordering some refrigerated items. Have a nice time!

This is sort of a grocery question. We are doing a split stay. If we have groceries (esp. cold ones) will the new hotel hold them in bell services until our room is ready? We will probably have the refrigerated ones in a cooler, but would prefer they are not in the hot car all day!

I ended up taking an uber to Publix. I wish I'd ordered ahead and done the grocery pickup option, but after speaking to people on here & other Disney groups, people basically said they spent all day sitting around waiting for the order. Given that we can't park hop, we would have missed our only day at Epcot so we just did it ourselves.

Apologies if this has been asked (tried and search and couldn't find a solid answer). If we were to order Amazon Fresh or something similar and buy a few bottles of wine do we need to be there to present ID for drop-off?

Apologies if this has been asked (tried and search and couldn't find a solid answer). If we were to order Amazon Fresh or something similar and buy a few bottles of wine do we need to be there to present ID for drop-off?
Yes, it's state law. The person dropping off the alcohol needs to check your ID.

I ended up taking an uber to Publix. I wish I'd ordered ahead and done the grocery pickup option, but after speaking to people on here & other Disney groups, people basically said they spent all day sitting around waiting for the order. Given that we can't park hop, we would have missed our only day at Epcot so we just did it ourselves.

was there a problem taking an Uber to Publix? would it even be possible to use an Uber for a grocery pick up option as I can’t see an Uber just sitting outside the store waiting for your groceries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts